Sunday 9 October 2011

Ron Mead, The Probate Guy

How To Get Started in Probate Real Estate



I'm sure the thought has crossed your mind as to how the current economic conditions are affecting the Probate Real Estate market. More specifically, does the glut of foreclosures mean good Probate deals have gone away?

My answer is ... absolutely no... Read >



Take Charge of Your Credit



If you are planning on asking for a loan in the future ... if you want to get help from the bank to buy your dream home, dream car, start your business or more ... but feel like your bad credit rating is holding you back ... fret no more! Draw up a battl... Read >



Probate Real Estate: The Jewels and the Junk



Your typical Probate real estate transaction generally involves the purchase of only the real property portion of the estate. However, quite often the heirs will leave a portion ... or sometimes all ... of the personal property in the house also. Jewels... Read >



Probate Real Estate: Is a Legal Background Necessary?



"I don't have a law degree, can I still purchase real estate out of Probate?" "When I contact a Personal Representative regarding Probate Real Estate, are they going to want to know my legal background?" Are these concerns that are keeping you from gett... Read >



Today's Volatile Real Estate Market



Many of you have been wondering if now is a good time to begin venturing into Probate Real Estate investing.

From the tone of your messages, I think what many of you are feeling is total uncertainty about jumping into the real estate investing field ri... Read >



Buy Homes At Less Than Market Value



Last week I received an e-mail from Sherri in Whiteville, NC. She told me she was very surprised at the results she had gotten using my system to purchase homes out of probate. "I mailed out 12 letters and got two phone calls and one appointment to view... Read >



Alternate Financing for Probate Real Estate



Financing real estate purchases is a big concern for many just entering the real estate investing field. In my first book about investing in Probate Real Estate I showed you how to buy property at discounted prices. As a result many of you wanted to kno... Read >



Probate Real Estate - The Untapped Market



One afternoon about three months ago, my phone rang and the guy on the other end said, "Are you Ron Mead?" "I am," I replied. "OK, then tell me ... what the heck is Probate Real Estate?"

Since I have received this question in some form or fashion abo... Read >

No comments:

Post a Comment